Scolmore has added a new 13A Double Pole key-operated Fused Connection Unit with Neon and Lockable Fuse to its Click Essentials Metal Clad wiring accessories range. This latest product has been launched in response to feedback from the specification team working on a range of projects, for example student accommodation, and will complete the company’s Metal Clad range offer.
Fully tested to BS 1363-4:2016+A1:2018 and BSI Kitemark approved, the new Fused Connection Unit, boasts a range of features and benefits:
- Electrophoretically coated – to provide a durable and long-lasting, heavy duty finish.
- 13A DP Key Switch – to offer extra security to prevent accidental or unauthorised switching.
- Lockable fuse drawer – for anti-tamper purposes.
- Neon indicator – for a clear, visual representation of the switch status.
- 40mm back box – supplied as standard with 5 x 20mm knockouts.
- Optional flex outlet – for quick and easy routing of cables through the front of the plate, protecting the cables in the process.
- Supplied with a 10 year warranty.