The competition comes following the launch of its new and improved range of popular Redline VDE side cutters, designed specifically with electrical work in mind. Through an exhaustive testing program, C.K tools redefined the cutting geometry of its side cutters to define the optimum blade angles for the effortless cutting of copper and aluminium cables.
Charles Whitfield, new product development manager for C.K tools, commented, ‘Electricians needs have been overlooked for so long when it comes to cutters that C.K tools’ new Redline VDE side cutters have transformed the way that tradesmen complete a job in terms of efficiency and time saved.
‘We felt that was something to celebrate, which is why we’ve launched #CKCutterKing to encourage electricians to think about how easily and quickly they can get the job done, as well as to find the fastest cable cutter in the UK.’
To celebrate the ground breaking cutters’ launch, C.K tools is on the hunt to find the best cable cutter in the land and crown them #CKCutterKing. The winner will take home the impressive prize of a C.K Magma 3 in 1 Tote filled with C.K tools and a specially designed #CKCutterKing t-shirt (bragging rights included).
If you think you have what it takes to take the crown, all you have to do is the following:
· Ask a friend or colleague to film your challenge so that your cutting can be seen and counted
· Take a length of 10mm earth cable
· Using 160mm side cutters, make as many clean cuts as possible in 20 seconds
· Upload the video to the C.K tools’ Facebook page, www.facebook.com/cktoolsuk, using the hashtag #CKCutterKing
· Once uploaded, why not nominate a colleague to see whether they’ve got what it takes to better your efforts.
To see an example video of what the judges are looking for visit the C.K tools Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/cktoolsuk
Deadline for entries is Friday 30th September 2016. For full terms and conditions, visit the website at: www.ck-tools.com