DEWALT has launched a limited-edition collection of McLaren Formula 1 team branded power tool, battery, and storage solutions, exclusively available at Screwfix. The limited-edition products include an 18V XR Brushless Hammer Drill Driver, Brushless Impact Driver, Brushless Twin Kit, as well as a three-in-one TSTAK Tower, and Pro Backpack.
“This exclusive, limited-edition collaboration is an exciting step in the partnership between DEWALT and the McLaren F1 team,” says Mark Woor, EMEA-ANZ Brand Marketing Director for DEWALT. “The world of F1 demands excellence in execution in a highly pressurised working environment, as does the job of construction professionals and tradespeople who work on tough jobsites every day.”
As the official tools and storage partner of the McLaren F1 team, the extensive co-branded DEWALT collection gives construction professionals and tradespeople who put their tools to the test day in and day out access to the same range of high functioning, reliable and versatile solutions used by the McLaren F1 team. From drivers Lando Norris and Oscar Piastri, to the engineers who prepare cars for racing competitiveness, the McLaren F1 team relies on tough tools that help deliver optimal performance to make the ultimate difference on the track.
The new DEWALT McLaren F1 team co-branded collection, includes:
- McLaren F1 team 18V XR Brushless Hammer Drill Driver – DEWALT’s latest and most powerful brushless two speed Hammer Drill Driver delivering up to 90Nm of torque in a compact 177mm body. It comes with two G-Class POWERSTACK batteries that deliver 50% more power.
- McLaren F1 team 18V XR Brushless Impact Driver – DEWALT’s smallest and most powerful 18V XR impact driver delivering 205Nm of torque in a 100mm compact body and ideal for automotive, industrial and construction applications. It comes with two POWERSTACK batteries that deliver 50% more power.
- McLaren F1 team 18V XR Brushless Twin Kit – combining a hammer drill driver, impact driver, two POWERSTACK compact batteries, charger and TSTAK Kitbox, the comprehensive collection is designed to cater for all application and storage needs.
- McLaren F1 team three-in-one TSTAK Tower – a high performing DEWALT storage solution to protect tools, accessories, and fastenings from damage by water and dust.
- McLaren F1 team Pro Backpack – the tough and versatile DEWALT backpack that is perfect for storing and transporting tools and accessories quickly, safely, and securely.
Matt Dennington, Executive Director of Partnerships and Accelerator, McLaren Racing, says, “We are excited to launch this limited edition co-branded collection with DEWALT. Every aspect contributes to performance in Formula 1, and with DEWALT’s tool, battery and storage solutions, our team can continue to develop with innovation and versatility.”
Ben Lainton, Screwfix Director of Trading, says, “We are delighted to welcome the exclusive limited-edition DEWALT x McLaren F1 team Tools and storage into Screwfix. We know how important high-quality products and convenience are for busy tradespeople, and this new launch will go even further to help our customers to get their jobs done. To mark this exclusive co-branded collection, these products will be available in an unprecedented all-black and will be available for a limited time only. Customers can also claim a free POWERSTACK Compact battery when purchasing one of the power tools in the range. Customers will find all the information either online or in our new Packed with Power publication.”
Win a McLaren F1 Team VIP experience in Las Vegas
To celebrate the launch of the new DEWALT McLaren F1 Team range, any purchase of a limited-edition DEWALT x McLaren product between 3 July to the 6 August 2023 can be entered for a chance to win a McLaren F1 Team VIP experience in Las Vegas. Entries are to be submitted here by 20 August 2023.