The ECA Industry Awards 2020 are now open to entries; the awards recognise top-performing ECA Member businesses and individuals from across the electrotechnical and engineering services industry.
Award winners will be announced during the ECA’s 2020 Industry Awards Dinner held at the Hilton Bankside Hotel in London, and supported by headline sponsors Ledvance and Electrium.
The full list of award categories for 2020 are:
- Large Contractor of the Year – over £30M Turnover, sponsored by Schneider Electric
- Contractor of the Year – £15M to £30M Turnover, sponsored by Eaton
- Contractor of the Year – £5M to £15M Turnover, sponsored by ABB
- Contractor of the Year – £1M to £5M Turnover, sponsored by the JIB
- Contractor of the Year – under £1M Turnover, sponsored by Edmundson Electrical
- Excellence in Training & Development – over £15M Turnover, sponsored by JTL
- Excellence in Training & Development – £5M to £15M Turnover [sponsorship opportunities available]
- Best Health & Safety Initiative, sponsored by Electrical Safety First
- Best Fire & Security Project [sponsorship opportunities available]
- Best Client/Partnership, sponsored by Markel
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility, sponsored by CHAS
ECA Director of Member Services, Helen Atkinson comments: “These awards are an ideal opportunity for ECA Member businesses to showcase their achievements to key clients and other stakeholders, while enjoying a night of celebration and networking with their peers and key supply chain representatives. Apart from the huge sense of pride felt by both business leaders and their staff teams, winners and runners up have gone on to receive significant ongoing publicity for their businesses.”
The closing date for entries for the 2020 awards is 5pm on 13 March 2020.