ESP has seen sales of its Fort smart security range soar since it was launched last year, with the Fort smart security kits proving particularly popular. Having examined the individual products that account for most orders, the company decided to extend its range of kits to offer installers an increased range of product options as a boxed unit, rather than having to buy extra individual products.
ESP has taken the six kits that formed part of the original Fort smart security range launch and incorporated extra products into each one to create 12 new additional kits. This now brings the total number of Fort smart security kits available from ESP to 18.
The six original kits in the range are made up as follows:
- Kit one – smart hub, one PIR, one door/window contact and one remote control
- Kit two – smart hub, two PIR, one door/window contact and one remote control
- Kit three – smart hub, three PIR, two door/window contact and two remote control
- Kit four – smart hub, four PIR, two door/window contact and two remote control
- Kit five – smart hub, one Pet PIR, one door/window contact and one remote control
- Kit six – smart hub, two Pet PIR, two door/window contact and two remote control
Each of these kits is now available in two further options – with a) an additional smart alarm keypad and external solar powered smart siren, or b) an additional smart alarm keypad, external solar powered smart siren and smart Wi-Fi doorbell.
The Smart Alarm Keypad is usually positioned in the entrance, hallway or landing of a property, providing a fixed point to arm and disarm the smart alarm without using the app or remote control. The keypad also includes the ‘Home’ arm for a partial arming of the system and a ‘SOS’ function to immediately raise an alarm event.
The Smart Alarm External Solar Powered Siren is designed for outdoor use and features a built-in siren (110dB) and LED Indication. It is supplied with a rechargeable backup battery, with up to 40-day standby. An external siren is suitable for any property looking for a visible deterrent to any would be intruder.
The Smart Wi-Fi Doorbell offers full 1080p (2MP) HD live view, two-way audio, recording and visitor notifications. It is powered by rechargeable batteries, with up to 750 activations on full charge, and it comes with a plug-in RF chime included.