A new super-compact single gang PSU 12/24V has been added to the Vimpex Identifire range. It’s capable of supplying either 12V or 24V dc, and is suitable for a wide range of applications across the fire, security, and controls sectors.
Used in combination with the Vimpex Identifire relay range, which includes the recently released Wide Voltage Relay, the unit can be deployed in higher current and mains voltage applications.
The mini switch mode power supply shares the same look and innovative features as all Identifire products. It fits the majority of recessed single gang boxes for flush mounting or surface mounting, using a dedicated Identifire backbox.
As with the entire Identifire range, the units can be branded with a company logo and unique application-specific text labelling to add that extra professional look.
Some of the key features of the product include:
- 800mA at 12V or 400mA at 24V dc selectable via jumper links
- Bright green LED power indication
- PCB cover to protect users from mains voltage
- Cost effective method of powering low current draw devices
- Small compact device, helping to maintain the aesthetics of the building
- Available in red and white variants