NAPIT has launched a brand new and exclusive white label service for members. The new platform, NAPIT Leads powered by eSalesHub, has been developed over the past few months to help support NAPIT members in generating inbound sales leads.
The platform enables members to have a bespoke local landing page connected to a local search to help generate and transform sales leads. Over 70% of local searches call for local services, as a result the new service has been created to help generate leads using artificial intelligence.
Local electrical businesses that predominantly receive phone calls can be tracked in real-time to be made aware of which leads turn into quotes or sales.
How the platform works:
- A customer carries out a search on Google for a solution to a problem – e.g. emergency rewiring.
- The Google search engine result displays a registered NAPIT tradesperson local to their area.
- The consumer clicks through to the landing page and then calls the NAPIT tradesperson to discuss their requirements and arrange a callout.
- No more sharing! The leads generated are exclusive to each member, there is no ‘set up’ fee for NAPIT registered members using the service. We pay for Google, You pay per lead.
- A reporting / analytics tool is provided to help you keep a real time track on all leads and spend.
“The slowdown of the economy resulting from the coronavirus pandemic can have lasting effects on many businesses,” says Mike Andrews, NAPIT Group Chief Executive. “We understand how crucial it is for members to have a continuing stream of customers to keep their businesses viable. We also appreciate that advertising their services can be expensive. By working with eSalesHub we are providing support to members, at a time when many members will be looking for additional business. With NAPIT Leads, you can now get access to high-quality, exclusive sales leads without paying large amounts for Google advertising.”
“eSalesHub are delighted to be partnering with NAPIT,” adds Mark Taylor, eSalesHub Chief Executive Officer. “For several years now, we have been working with many trades from Electricians, Solar PV Companies, Boiler Installers, right the way through to Kitchen & Bathroom installers. Our approach is to take the risk out of Google advertising to allow our clients to pay per lead. By not sharing sales leads, the conversion levels we are able to achieve result in a far better ROI. We look forward to working with you.”