BEAMA have announced the details of a webinar series on Zero Carbon Homes powered by elemental talks that will run in October.
BEAMA is to present three weeks of digital events, all relating to BEAMA’s series of white papers relating to our Net Zero Campaign.
Titled ‘BEAMA Zero Carbon Homes webinar series- powered by elemental’, there will be seven talks in total and the topics covered will include:
- Delivering 600,000 heat pumps a year by 2028
- Thermal storage – A vital component for zero carbon homes
- The power at our fingertips – Heating controls for zero carbon homes
- Reducing the cost of Net Zero – System improvements for low carbon heating
- Net Zero Healthy Homes – The wider benefits of home improvements for health
- Home electrical infrastructure of the future – How Net Zero is changing the electrical foundations in our homes
- Skills for Net Zero – The electrical industry discuss the growing demand for skilled jobs to deliver Net Zero
“BEAMA is thrilled to partner with elemental to deliver this valuable series of elemental talks in October,” comments Charlie May, Marketing Manager for BEAMA. “Our members’ products ensure low carbon energy and environmental services are delivered safely and sustainably, and we see these talks as an extension of that ethos, providing added value for our audience.”
elemental’s Director Michael Costain says: “elemental is delighted to be working again with BEAMA. As the two organisations are keen to progress discussions around the subject of net zero, the partnership makes sense.”