Resideo Technologies has announced that it is introducing its Total Connect Box home security system – a self-monitored wireless security product – to the UK residential market.
The Total Connect Box home security solution is subscription free and available in three different kit variations to accommodate all installations, dependent on the customer needs. It provides installers and homeowners with a wireless home security system that is straight-forward for the professional installer to install and maintain, and simple for homeowners to monitor and operate.
The key features of Resideo’s Total Connect Box home security system are:
- Integrated wireless security system with built-in IP & GPRS
- Email, SMS and push & voice notifications
- Free smartphone application
- Works with Total Connect Pro Manager installation and maintenance support systems
- Two-way 868MHz radio covering up to 2000m in open field
- Up to 32 wireless peripherals per installation
- Transmission of images captured by CAMIR-F1 detectors
- EN50131 certified solution
Dominique Gauthier, Resideo’s EMEA Business Development Director, says: “Our Total Connect Box home security solution is a very popular product in Europe, especially with installers who are looking for a reliable, easy to install, self-monitored system for their residential customers. We are confident this will become the system of choice for UK homeowners looking for a subscription-free security system, which offers great value – and it can be discreetly installed around the home by professional installers without disturbing the décor.”
Martin Wilson, Resideo’s UK and Ireland Sales Director adds: “We are pleased to bring our Total Connect Box home security solution to the UK market. We’re introducing it to electrical wholesalers across the UK and we’re looking forward to hearing our customers and homeowners’ feedback.”