It is less than six months since ESP relaunched its RekorHD 2MP CCTV range, which offers wholesalers and installers a collection of CCTV systems that come in a convenient kit form, with all the elements required to get a system up and running in one box. Now the company is ready to unveil the second phase of the product development programme which sees RekorHD expanded into a comprehensive analogue CCTV range.
Analogue CCTV remains a popular choice with installers and end users who are impressed with the image quality and functionality that the RekorHD range provides. Whilst the RekorHD kit format is providing a convenient solution for a wide range of CCTV applications, the new analogue CCTV additions will meet the increasing demand for a comprehensive analogue CCTV range.
The newly expanded Rekor HD range offers an increased number of cameras. There is now a wider choice of camera lenses for different focal requirements, infrared coverage for night time visibility and options for either a bullet or dome camera style. All cameras are housed in IP rated contemporary housings suitable for external use. The camera housings are available in a choice of white and grey housing finishes to maximise their appeal for a range of building exteriors and interiors.
In addition to the existing 4 channel RekorHD kit, a new 8 channel kit will be introduced. The kits contain DVR, cameras, hard drive and camera cable. To increase flexibility in the range, the DVRs will be made available separately alongside a 16 channel DVR option to cater for larger scale applications. All DVRs will incorporate a range of hard drive capacity options.
Features and benefits of the RekorHD CCTV range include:
- High Definition 2MP resolution viewing and recording
- A range of 2MP, day/night, IP66 weatherproof cameras with metal housings, including a vandal resistant option.
- Intelligent function: with perimeter intrusion detection and line crossing detection, offering improved functionality compared to traditional motion detection.
- 265 video compression for efficient storage
- Pre-installed surveillance hard drive
- Remote monitoring via app (Android/IOS) or PC, with no additional fees or subscription required
- Continuous, scheduled and motion record modes
- USB backup for evidence transfer
- Mouse driven user menu
Before and after service support for the system is available through ESP’s highly experienced UK technical support team. A new RekorHD brochure has been produced and can be downloaded from the ESP website and is also available to view on the Scolmore Group app.