Facilities Management Ireland (FM Ireland) takes place on the 6 – 7 March 2018, RDS, Dublin.
This is a unique opportunity for all those involved in creating and maintaining retail, industrial, commercial, government buildings and facilities. FM Ireland offers the opportunity to come together, network with peers, hear the latest in new ideas, best practice and see the latest products, services and solution providers that can be of direct assistance to you and your business.
Benefits of attending
- The complete event for those involved in managing, maintaining and operating facilities of all kinds.
- Free exhibition featuring the largest range of products and services assembled in one place in Ireland this year.
- Free conference content addressing your day-to-day concerns.
- The chance to talk to real people about real products, problems and practice.
- In-depth advice on products and services from the people who make and supply them.
- The greatest single gathering of your colleagues and people from related disciplines.
- Ideas, inspiration and answers, whatever your area of responsibility and working environment.
- Meet the organisations who represent you.
FM Ireland uses a unique combination of conference content, delivered within Ireland’s largest exhibition of suppliers showcasing the latest products, services and solutions that can assist Irish businesses.
FM Ireland benefits from the active support of leading Irish organisations addressing the different aspects covered by the event. Their support guarantees that the conference programme is relevant to the needs of the market, whilst giving FM Ireland access to unique marketing channels from which to promote the event and secure attendance.
Topics and themes address will include, among others:
Health & safety – hosted by IOSH East Ireland Branch
GDPR for FMs – organised in association with the GDPR Awareness Coalition
BIM & smart buildings – hosted by the SCSI and BIFM
Fire safety – hosted by ASFP and the IFE
Security stream – hosted by ISIA
Featuring over 100 exhibitors and thousands of products and services and solutions, this is a unique opportunity to see the latest and discover new approaches and suppliers that can help you.
Whilst attendance to FM Ireland (Including Health & Safety Ireland and Fire & Safety Ireland) is free, it’s recommend that you register online – www.fmireland.com