Luxton, who regularly appears on BBC TV’s DIY SOS, will be discussing the role electricians have in influencing designers and architects in regard to energy saving designs and cable management. Other speakers include NICEIC’s Tony Cable and Darren Staniforth, The IET’s Mark Coles and WF Senate’s Ivan Gill.
Over the last four years NICEIC and ELECSA Live has firmly established itself as the leading event in the electrical contracting industry.
It provides electrical contractors with high quality, useful content that helps them to develop their businesses and their technical knowledge. The 2014 South event welcomed 27 per cent more delegates than 2013 and a record number of exhibitors.
Last year ‘Live’ won two major industry awards. It was named Conference of the Year (UK) at the Eventia Awards before winning the Best use of Events and Live Marketing award at the Construction Marketing Awards.
The event was recognised for the attention to detail of its ‘customer journey’, in which dozens of ‘Tiny Noticeable Things’ were built into the programme to stimulate the five senses of exhibitors and delegates.
It also received commendations in the UK Event Awards in the Conference of the Year and Small Event of the Year categories.
NICEIC ELECSA Live South 2015 takes place at Epsom Racecourse on May 14th.
In addition to this year’s seminars is a packed exhibition hall featuring some of the industry’s leading names including headline sponsors Bosch, Peugeot, Schneider Electric, Scolmore and Elite Security Products.
Tickets cost £29 plus VAT for ECA, ELECSA and NICEIC registered contractors, or £49 plus VAT for non registered contractors. Exhibition-only and apprentice tickets are available free of charge.
To book visit www.niceic-elecsalive.com or call 020 7324 2771
REASONS TO ATTEND
• BE INSPIRED by inspirational speakers and the latest trends
• UNRIVALLED technical content
• OVER 4 HOURS of technical and business seminars
• TAILOR your own conference programme with a choice of breakout sessions
• ENHANCE your personal and professional knowledge and experience
• CONNECT with industry suppliers at our lively trade exhibition with demo zone
• QUESTION our technical expects, on hand to answer all of your questions
• PLUS freebies, prizes, giveaways and much more