CircPro (UK) Limited was established in 2020 to sell the MK Sentry portfolio of consumer units via license. The MK Sentry range is a well-respected brand; its reputation for safety, quality and reliability is synonymous within the electrical industry and it offers a 10-year guarantee on all products, excluding AFDD and SPD which is five years.
Since taking over the range, CircPro (UK) Limited has extended the portfolio to include arc fault detection and, just recently, miniature RCBOs and single module surge devices.
The consumer units come in a range of sizes from four to 21 module and are available as surface or recessed mounted. They can be configured to suit the required application and, for ease, part and pre-populated boards were created. By offering this diversity it allows the electricians to find a suitable unit for their specific project, minimising the need for workarounds and adaptations. Their robust construction from Zintec steel was designed to meet all industry regulations and standards (18th Edition and amendments) while considering the electrician in making the installation straight forward and efficient with clear labelling, additional wiring space, backed out and captive combi screws and supporting DIN rail ‘T’ bar to prevent bowing and twisting on installation of devices.
The MK Sentry portfolio offers a full range of devices to populate the consumer units.
- MCB – Available as Type B and C Curve in 6A to 63A range with a 6kA breaking capacity
- RCD – Available as Type A and AC in a 25A to 100A range with 10mA to 100mA current and 10kA breaking capacity
- RCBO – Available as Type B and C Curve with either a Type A or AC RCD in a 6A to 63A range with a 30mA current and either 6kA or 10kA breaking capacity
- AFDD – Available as Type B and C Curve with Type A RCD in 6A to 40A range with a 6kA breaking capacity
- SPD – Available as a Type 2 in either single and two module
As well as offering the MK sentry branded consumer units and devices CircPro (UK) Limited is able to provide expertise and support to all of its distributers and installers. With a focus on the electrical industry it delivers expert advice and technical support, with customers benefiting from guidance and resources to enable custom and tailored solutions for any project requirement.
With its Head Office and Distribution Centre based in Essex it can provide all products in a timely and efficient manner throughout the whole of the UK.