ThermoSphere Ultimate is an electric underfloor heating cable with guaranteed reliability and the first and only cable to combine TwistedTwin construction and in-line joint technology, making it the strongest and most robust cable on the market.
In electric underfloor heating installation, most faults occur at the connection or ‘joint’ where the hot underfloor cable meets the cold cable running to the thermostat. These joints are typically crimped or soldered and then heat shrink wrapped, making them three times thicker than the cable. Their bulky size forces installers to carve holes into the subfloor, insulation, and membrane mats using sharp blades and even grinders.
It drastically improves installation time and removes all these issues installers currently face:
- Cable failure due to the high risk of damaging the cable
- Compromising the waterproofing layer and membrane mat guarantee
- Overheating and cable failure because the holes don’t carry away heat
- Damage to reputation with customers
- Loss of time and money to revisit, replace and repair installations
The company has incorporated the hot-to-cold joint connections into the primary manufacturing process, creating invisible joints and a reliable cable that’s uniform in thickness from end-to-end.
It offers many benefits to installers and merchants:
- A one-step cable installation saves time and effort, and speeds up and simplifies the installation process.
- Prevents cable damage during installation and stops cable failure by removing the number one fault in underfloor heating installations.
- Helps to preserves the waterproofing layer of the decoupling membrane.
- Allows for quick quality workmanship with an automatically flush finish ready for tiling.
- Compatible with all membranes on the market so installers can rely on trusted products.
- Reduces environmental impact and waste to dispose of. There is no plastic, so the reel is recyclable and compostable.
- Comes in four cable lengths so installers can reduce the number of multi-cable installations.
If the cable fails in first 12 months due to manufacturing, the company will replace the system and flooring. The guarantee means merchants and installers never need to worry about damage or dead stock.
Click here for more latest news.