BEAMA goes on the road
BEAMA’s Autumn Roadshow will highlight how housebuilders and registered social landlords can maximise energy and CO2 savings from electrical heating and ventilation.
BEAMA has announced details of its Autumn 2011 Roadshows, which this October will visit Gatwick, Bristol, Solihull and Huddersfield. BEAMA’s marketing director Kelly Butler commented, ‘Closely working with TEHVA (BEAMA’s electric heating and ventilation group) and DHPA (BEAMA’s domestic heat pump group), from this October BEAMA is taking an electrical heating and ventilation roadshow to four locations across England.
‘Explaining how to use Building Regulations and SAP to get more C02 credits, the half day events are free and targeted at housebuilders and registered social landlords. Featuring expert speakers from leading manufacturers the events will cover:
• Using Building Regulations and SAP to maximize CO2 credits.
• Case studies on use of ventilation in new build and retrofit projects.
• Innovations in heat pumps and ventilation.
• New domestic building electric heating compliance.
‘With the ongoing drive to improve building air-tightness for higher energy efficiency the correct design and installation of mechanical ventilation is more important than ever. Sessions on the new ‘Approved Contractor’ in use and semi rigid duct ratings will give advice on best practice installation.
‘Delegates will also have the opportunity to ask manufacturers product specific questions in the exhibition area.’
BEAMA Roadshow Schedule
• Tuesday, 4 October, Gatwick – Felbridge Hotel and Spa, Felbridge, West Sussex.
• Wednesday, 5 October, Bristol – Avon Gorge Hotel, Bristol.
• Thursday, 6 October, Solihull – Corus Hotel, Solihull.
• Wednesday, 12 October, Huddersfield – Huddersfield Golf Club, Huddersfield.
To attend/more BEAMA Roadshow info visit: http://www.beama.org.uk/en/2011-roadshows