#CEFLIVE23 returns to the NEC Birmingham on 8 and 9 June, 2023 – and it’s set to be bigger and better than ever.
CEF is hosting the event and showcasing what it has to offer, including expert advice, training opportunities and services.
The two-day, must-attend event of the year will bring electrical experts together to share ideas, discover the latest products and innovations, and gain insights into the emerging technologies that are driving the electrical industry forwards.
- Over 90 leading brand suppliers, showcasing the latest products and innovations.
- Seven CPD accredited TechTalks presented by CEF’s Head of Technical Solutions, Darren Staniforth, Dave Austin, Technical Presenter of the Learning Lounge and guest speaker Mark Coles, Head of Technical Regulations at the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- Money-saving deals – only available at #CEFLIVE23.
- Games, competitions and product demonstrations.
- VIP celebrity guests.
- Free on the day calibration.
- Giveaways, plus a £50 discount voucher to spend online after the event.
- Free parking.
- Free food and refreshments.
Who is #CEFLIVE23 for?
#CEFLIVE23 is for professionals working across the electrical sector looking to discover the latest trends in the electrical industry and pick up some of the latest products at unbeatable prices.
How much does it cost?
#CEFLIVE23 is a free event and visitors can attend over one or both days. Parking and food and refreshments are also free during the event.
Book your place here.