There are eight award categories open to firms across the industry. The categories and their sponsors are as follows:
– Large Contractor of the Year (turnover over £20 million) – 2015 winner – Quartzelec
– Contractor of the Year (up to £20 million turnover) – 2015 winner – Alpine Works
– Contractor of the Year (up to £5 million turnover) – 2015 winner – Power Efficient Systems
– Contractor of the Year (under £1 million turnover) – 2015 winner – Bowers Projects
– Best Client / Contractor Partnership Award – 2015 winner – Dodd Group
– Innovation in Contracting Awards – 2015 winner – WES Ltd
– Best Health and Safety Initiative Award – 2015 winner – SSE Enterprise Consulting
– Excellence in Training and Development Awards – 2015 winner – Darke & Taylor
ECA CEO Steve Bratt commented: ‘I am delighted to announce that the prestigious ECA Annual Awards 2016 are now open to entries from ECA members operating in the electrotechnical and wider electrotechnical sectors.
‘Many ECA award winners have spoken highly of the accolade and indicated that the recognition has often led to active interest from key stakeholders.’
The award winners will be announced during the ECA’s Annual Gala Dinner, which this year is being hosted at Celtic Manor in Wales on Friday 8 July.