NAPIT has announced details of its 2023 EXPO Roadshow, this year with a focus on renewables. Confirmed headline sponsors include MCS, Rolec, Hager, Megger and Surge Protection Devices who, with NAPIT’s technical experts, will be sharing expertise on renewable technologies in the home, microgeneration products, EV charging, and EICR Coding Sessions. Other confirmed exhibitors include TIS, Luceco, Chint, Aico and more.
The cost-of-living increase is having a direct effect on consumers sourcing and purchasing alternative methods to heat and power their homes. The EXPO Roadshows are an opportunity to learn, train, and develop the skills needed to progress in this rapidly growing sector.
And, throughout January there is an early bird offer with 25% off ticket price.
- Milton Keynes – 20 April
- Epsom – 17 May
- Chelmsford – 7 June
- Manchester – 12 July
- Newcastle – 6 September
- Leeds – 11 October
- Cheltenham – 15 November
- Leicester – 30 November
- Three hours of CPD with dedicated live questions and answer sessions
- Money-off voucher to be redeemed on the day, which can be used in any NAPIT training courses, publications, FastTest Licences and more
- Breakfast rolls and refreshments available throughout the day
- Bag of free goodies to take home
- Exclusive access to on the day discounts, prizes and giveaways
- Access to exhibitors showcasing new products