Industry Superstore (ISS) says that is pleased to announce the availability of the WEICON TOOLS Green Line, the world’s first range of sustainably manufactured cable stripping tools. The product range includes various cable strippers, dismantling tools and multifunctional cable strippers, with the Precision Wire Stripper S winning the World Tool Award.
The Green Line was developed by materials experts and is made to a special formula which includes up to 97% renewable resources. The recyclable material is based on plant oils as well as natural waxes, fibres and minerals and offers an excellent useful life expectancy.
WEICON have been looking at the sustainability of its products for a number of years and the new eco-friendly Green Line tools offer the same quality as their very successful classic product line and are just as robust and durable.
About the material used:
- Based on plant oils, natural waxes, fibres and minerals
- Goes through a closed CO2 cycle and is recyclable
- Is largely produced without the use of the finite resource crude oil
- Has polyamide-like characteristics
- Is produced CO2 neutrally and with renewable energy