The certification body, which operates the NICEIC and ELECSA brands, has set out its promise to deliver exceptional service to all of its customers.
Certsure CEO Emma Clancy said, ‘Certsure was formed by the ESC and ECA with the intention of being so much more than the sum of its parts. It is a new business committed to taking the best from its existing brands but also creating a new way; a Certsure way which is built on what’s best in class. We want to ensure our customers get the best service, every time, so we are making some important public commitments.
‘We have spoke to our customers, listened to their concerns and implemented a series of changes which we believe will bring added value to our customer base. These commitments will be measured and reported back for all to see.’
The five commitments are:
– We will listen to you and commit to providing the best response, first time.
– We promise to provide quality advice, technical expertise and highly skilled people to support you.
– Our products and services are designed to meet your needs and will evolve as your business grows.
– We will deliver a timely and professional service.
– We will be respectful and courteous at all times.