Power up your customers – now and for the future – with the latest USB charging solutions from Hamilton Litestat. Demand for faster charging has led to new USB standards, resulting in opportunities to install 13A USB charging sockets and Euro Module solutions to support legacy devices and the new standard of smart devices.
Lead the charge today…and tomorrow!
Hamilton is supporting forward-thinking installers and their customers with combined double switched 2.4A USB sockets with both USB-A and USB-C charging points. By featuring both USB standards, Hamilton’s ‘must-have’ solutions ensure that homes and workplaces support not only the charging of legacy devices but are also prepared for future smart devices.
USB Double Pole Switched Sockets
- Ultra-fast 2.4A USB-A / 2.4A USB-C charging technology
- Four designer collections: Hartland, Hartland G2, Hartland CFX and Sheer CFX
- Twelve finishes including Matt Black/Matt White
- Grid & EuroFix options available
- NEW Anthra Gray finish – Hartland, Hartland G2
- NEW Basalt Gray finish – Hartland CFX
Need a power boost?
While the switched 2.4A USB sockets suit some electricals, as smart devices continue to evolve and provide additional processing capabilities, they demand more power more rapidly than a 13A socket can support – such as the new, high-capacity MacBook Pro or iPad Pro.
In response, Hamilton has launched a 45W Type C / 18W Type A, 50×50 Euro Module to support such power-thirsty devices. When a device is plugged in to charge, the Euro Module automatically negotiates the power output in order to charge the device at full capacity.
Euro Module 45W USB-C/18W USB-A
- Standard 50 x 50 unit
- USB-C (labelled PD – Power Delivery)
- USB-A (labelled QC – Quick Charge)
- Fourteen plate designs and up to twelve finishes
- Insert modules available in Black and White
- Compact USB-A&C solution for bespoke plates
- Ideal for power-thirsty devices
Give your customers the power to support their charging requirements with Hamilton’s stylish USB charging solutions.
Click HERE to find out more about Hamilton’s Combined USB A&C charging solutions
To contact sales, email: email@example.com